Confirmation codes are sent when a player registers their account. Some email domains do not reliably deliver Flight Rising emails, such as registration confirmation emails. Read more about this.
Do not wait to request assistance with your registration. In most cases and as long as you have submitted your request for help before Welcome Week ends, Flight Rising Support should be able to help you complete registration.
If you didn't receive your confirmation code, one of three things has happened:
- Your email domain does not reliably deliver Flight Rising emails.
- There was a typo in the email address.
- The registration did not go through.
How to request help:
- Navigate to Contact Us to reach Flight Rising Support.
- Use the email address you entered at the time of registration.
- Title your ticket: 'Confirmation Code'.
Once Customer Support has verified ownership of your account:
Support will be able to provide you with your confirmation code, correct any typos entered at the time of registration, or verify if your registration did not go through.
Customer Support can only provide account assistance to the account owner:
If your friend, partner, or family member has encountered difficulty registering their account, they must contact Support themselves.