We’ve updated our Suggestions Forum Policy to expand and further clarify our expectations for player conduct in this forum. (2019-08-23)
You can also find this policy in the Suggestions Forum.
The Suggestions Forum is not a to-do list for Flight Rising developers.
This means you will not see developers commenting positively or negatively on any suggestion in this forum.
The Suggestions forum is regularly reviewed by team members. These reviews look at the quality of and the unique contributions to any given discussion. In the extremely rare event the Flight Rising team makes an exception to this policy regarding a suggestion in this particular forum, all future threads on this topic will be locked or removed.
What determines if a suggestion is implemented or not?
Suggestions are implemented based on our internal gameplay data, how well it fits into our development philosophy, feedback across all forums and social media, or sent directly to us through Contact Us.
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum.
This means that our goal for this forum is for it to be a place where players to discuss ideas with each other about what they would like to see in the Flight Rising game. This also means that the number of "support" or "no support" replies in a thread do not determine if a suggestion will be implemented. Threads in this forum should not be considered or used as polls or petitions, but rather places to share and discuss ideas between participants.
- The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum focused on Flight Rising features and gameplay. Suggestions, comments, or speculation on our rules and policies, the team, individual employees, volunteer moderators, or account actions must be sent to the team through Contact Us, per our How to Submit Feedback Policy. Threads that turn into discussions of any of the above will be removed.
- This is a forum for all players, regardless of their account age, actual age, or previous participation in this forum. If you choose to participate in this forum you acknowledge and accept that you will see similar suggestions as well as ones you disagree with. A “Suggestions forum newbie” is as valid a contributor as a “Suggestions forum regular.”
- Be considerate of your fellow players, and especially of new players. This isn’t a popularity contest. Build each other and your ideas up, don’t tear each other down.
- Avoid posting low-effort replies. Low-effort includes responses like copy and pasted comments, quote trees without any additional text, etc. These types of posts are likely to be removed without notice.
- Copy and pasting the same reply to threads with similar suggestions is not considered constructive discussion. Altering your response slightly is still considered copy and pasting the same reply.
- If you don’t like a suggestion, you are not required to comment on it. We encourage our players to not comment on suggestions they dislike.
- Do not attempt to shut down or “end” a suggestion you personally disagree with or dislike. If you feel you are able to have a constructive discussion regarding a suggestion you disagree with or do not want to see, that is okay.
- Please do not attempt to speak for or on behalf of the development team in an effort to stifle the discussion. We appreciate that our players are attentive to how we have approached certain suggestions in the past, but we would rather a discussion continue to develop, barring forum moderation or enforcement of our Terms, rules, or policies. Please remember that the decision to implement or not implement a suggestion is ours.
- If a review of a player’s forum history shows the majority of their community participation is in this forum and the bulk of their replies are copy and paste responses or otherwise attempts to shut down suggestions they don’t like, forum penalties under Spam or Harassment may be applied.