If you feel you are being harassed or have come across other rule-violating behaviors (ex: inappropriate dragon names), you should send us a message through Contact Us.
How to submit a behavior report:
Use the email address registered to your Flight Rising account:
- This is used to verify your report for our investigation.
- The reported player will not be told who reported them for the privacy of all players involved.
- You will not be given a follow-up for the privacy of all players involved.
Include a brief description of the problem:
- Usernames of all players involved.
- Approximate date and time of the reported harassment.
- Links to any posts, Crossroads trade, Clan or dragon biographies, or Clan wall posts.
- ID numbers for any relevant private messages (found in the URL).
- Links to any dragons involved.
Without this information, our Flight Rising Support team will not be able to investigate your report.
What if I'm having a disagreement with a Flight Rising player on another website?
We apologize, we are not able to moderate or penalize Flight Rising players based on content or behavior on another website. That would effectively be penalizing accounts based on hearsay and that's not okay. If you are being harassed on a site other than Flight Rising, you will need to contact the support team of that website.
However, if someone is posting links to rule-breaking content on the Flight Rising website, please report that to us and include a link to where the rule-violating content was posted on the Flight Rising website.
Article is closed for comments.