This is not necessary. We're aware there are players who share IPs and we encourage friends and family to play Flight Rising together. Sharing an IP or a device is not enough to be considered using multiple accounts.
Articles in this section
- How can I protect my account?
- Where can I find the rules and policies for Flight Rising?
- Can I have more than one account?
- I'm going away, can my friend baby-sit my account and feed my dragons?
- My account was closed, am I banned forever?
- Should I tell the staff I share an IP with someone?
- What are volunteer moderators? What do they do?
- My friend's account was closed, can I appeal for them?